Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The blog opens

Hi Folks

Today I decided to open my third blog, tentatively titled Movies 24 x 7. This is an attempt to tell you the stories, in about 150 words, of the various films that hit the silver screen. I may narrate the story in my words or in borrowed words; it shall be followed by a view which is original.

I welcome anyone who is willing to join in to build this blog. You can send in your pieces. If you have sourced it, let me know the source. The idea is to provide people with a platform from where they can check a movie's story before they walk into the theatre.

Target: Moderate Estimate: 750 movies by 31-12-2009

Pattabhi Ram

2 comments:

Thariq Khurshid Salar said...

now opening up dis blog is a good idea...' congrats keep goin..'

Unknown said...

Sir. Have you seen the movie 'Anniyan'? I like that movie very much. I would like to know your views on that movie. Could you post it on your '24X7 Movie' blog.